The Burton Law Firm Scholarship 2022
Ever since our founding, Burton Law Firm has strived to help those in need. A personal injury can change a life completely, and if that injury was due to another party’s negligence, it’s a tragedy that could have been avoided. At our firm, we believe that everyone deserves a chance at justice, closure, and the compensation they need to rebuild their lives and move on from their accident and injury.
We give back to our clients, and we believe in giving back to our community. The Burton Law Firm Scholarship for Personal Injury Specialists is an educational opportunity for students interested in pursuing a legal career with a specialization in personal injury law. We’re committed to helping students get the help they need to make a difference in a field that matters, and we’re ready to provide assistance for the next generation of legal professionals.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate his or her commitment to the legal field, with a focus on personal injury law. This $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to an applicant with an exemplary academic background and a firm understanding of how personal injury cases and make or break the futures of innocent victims.
Essay prompt & questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Personal injuries have the potential to completely change a life. What challenges would you associate with a lifelong disability?
- How would you use your legal education to improve the lives of those around you?
- What has drawn you to the legal field, and why are you interested in personal injury law specifically?
Required application materials:
- “Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
All application materials must be submitted by this date: December 1, 2022
Award Announcement: by January 31, 2023
Scholarship applicants must submit all questions and application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org